Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by ldholton
[quote=Mule Deer]

the scope used is a Leipold AR 3-9x40 .. keep in mind this is on a mini-14.. and I know the parallax at that distance could be some issue.
I finally found a load the mini liked a bit better then others ..
I had never used 3031 in a . 223/5.66 before but its dure working here with 55gr bullets anyway .

So you "know the parallax at that distance could be some issue."

How did you deal with the parallax?
well I under first I understand bait when I get there..

but me in a situation like that is get my eye and watch The parallax move and try to place my eye as good as I can for what I'm dealing with..

now let's hear the rest of the story you're the gun Rider you're the pro I want to hear it.

for a price and it's not meant to disrespect you at all I absolutely hats off to you when your knowledge and things you've done but sometimes.. I've also on private shooting ranges chronographs borescopes all kinds of stuff for many years
I just don't put my thoughts into words all that great sometimes.

let alone been paid for it and did articles or even better yet let alone been given stuff I bought all my stuff. don't get me wrong I'd buy you separate heartbeat to sit down and visit with you hats off all respect to you..
you must Believe before you achieve you must Believe

that was supposed to be supper not separate.
talk to text bit me again about the old reading glasses it's hard for me to see this fine print.

Last edited by ldholton; 03/06/24.