Originally Posted by Limapapa
Winchester 43 in 22 Hornet with a Weaver K6. 100 yd. 10 shot groups under 1" consistently, with the occasional flyer, using Winchester 46gr factory hp. Wont shoot the Remington 45 gr SP worth beans. Go figure.

when I started using Blue Dot to shoot ground squirrels, I ended up with about 2000 of those 46 grain HP bullets that I got for about $60. the load was 12.5 grains of Blue Dot with Small Pistol primers. I tried the load out first with the Small Pistol primer and it shot small tiny groups, so that is what I used with it.

Sent a lot of sage rats to the alfalfa fields of sage rat heaven with those bullets... Got another batch for a little more than the first 2000 I paid $60 for.... They shot awfully well with Blue Dot also.

Those bullets were nothing special to look at... not 'bad ass' looking or anything... But by Gosh did they work real well and were accurate as hell. Still got some of them around here somewhere.... but I think I went thru about 8 or 10K of them, for he cheap price of $60 to $75 for 2000 each.

Did the job with high precision, from 50 yds out to 300 pretty consistently... and sure made a mess out of a ground squirrel.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez