Originally Posted by CRS
I have looked at 277 wolverine, 6.8 spc, 270-08, 6.8 western, 270 WSM (had one), 270 Weatherby, and 27 Nosler. Just can not seem to get over the original. grin

I have a couple of buddies who shoot the Wolverine in AR-15 rifles. They kill deer on a regular basis with it. The problem is the 90 grain Speer GD they like shooting are hard to get.
Originally Posted by cas6969
Originally Posted by taylorce1
So new 6.8 Western ammunition is far more plentiful in stores and online and with more options in bullet choices.

Don't expect it to stay that way for very long, it's only plentiful because there's nothing to shoot it in.

I've seen X-Bolts and XPR rifles in stock places in 6.8 Western. If you just want a rifle, they aren't impossible to find.

Originally Posted by Rossimp
Apparently only one rifle/action is available and that’s the military designed SIG MCX Spear.

The Sig Cross is supposed to be able to handle the high pressure rounds of the .277 Fury. They have them listed on Sig's web site. I've not seen one in person yet. You'll probably never see the Fury in a classic bolt action rifle, without a major redesign of the action and barrel. I wonder if a Q Fix rifle could handle the high pressure of the .277 Fury?