I know 400 rounds is alot of shooting just to find a good load. My problem is that my 270 wsm has a slow barrel, I was trying to get at least 3300 fps for 130 grn bullets and 3100 for 150's. I did get to 3300 plus when I first got the rifle, that was with 130 gr Barnes xlc, I was using an old lot of Dupont 4831 that was about 25 years old, trouble is I ran out of that powder, I only had enough to load about twenty rounds, it averaged 3303 for a ten shot string. I then went to RL 19, could not get much over 3250 with that powder and bullet combination, went back to IMR 4831, it did a little better than the Rl-19. Gave up on the 130's for awhile, and bought a couple of boxes of the 150 gr discontinued X bullet and a couple of boxes of Nosler partition gold bullets which are also discontinued , bought a pound of RL-22 and a pound of Ramshot magnum, I was lucky to get 2 1/2" groups with the RL 22 and the Barnes bullets, was getting about 2920 out of a ten shot string. The Ramshot was giving me about 2980 with both bullets. To make a long story short the 130 grain bullets work best with IMR 4831, the 150 gr bullets work best with ramshot magnum, I like the ramshot because it cost about five bucks less than the RL 22 or IMR powders, also as you can tell I like the discontinued bullets by Barnes and Nosler, I can get them for about forty percent less than the TSX or standard nosler partitions, I am getting 1 inch groups with the Barnes X bullets, I have yet to test the Noslers for accuracy. I have realized that my rifle will never reach the velocity that I wanted.