Junkers, I have a yard full of them, my daily ride is a 90 f-250 Ford 4x4 diesel 250,000 miles on the clock, parked out in the back fourty is my 88 Eldorado with a bad transmission, this one is headed for the Goodwill after 280 thousand miles, Then there is the Guzzler my 1972 Ford F-250 with less than a 100,000 miles, by just a hundred or so, this is the lowest mile rig I have, Next would be my Isuzu trooper of 86 vintage, the million dollar rig, with a quarter milliom miles on most of it. at least thats the estimate of the past repairs, Next is my wifes 84 Dodge Intrepid with 260,000 miles this is her back car she also has the Money pit a 88 BMW 325I milage uncertain as I never get in it or drive it. All vehicles look good except the lousy Chrysler paint on the roof of the Intrepid or actually the lack there of. All combined we have over a Million miles on the cars in our yard. Lets see at 25 cent a mile I coulda paid off the house a couple times over and bought a new Dodge or Chevy Diesel with all the goodies. We drive a lot of miles between the two of us it is 140 plus miles a day too and from work. I buy low milage used rigs and drive the wheels off them. Then there is the boats.......

Bullwnkl

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual