Wifeypoo drives a new Hyundai Elantra GLS. At least it was new a year ago and now has 37000 miles on it. She commutes to work and it's 50 miles one way. I have two, actually three, alternates. I work a part-time job in the early morning feed about 600 head of dairy cattle from 4 am -8 am +/- M-F. For that job I drive what's affectionately known as "the manure car", a '92 Hyundai Elantra with 136000 miles on it. If I'm trying to go someplace and smell better when I get there, my next car is a 2000 Hyundai Elantra wagon with 82000 miles on it; my wife's former car. When power, hauling or camping is the goal, the '99 F-350 SD, SC dually diesel gets fired up, and this one has about 63,000 miles so far.

We try to get the wife a new car every three years, since she puts so many miles on per year. She's very mechanically handicapped so like many of you I try to make sure she has something that will give her zero trouble. The Hyundais have been good cars and cheap rides, important when living in such a highly taxed state as WI.. The 10 year/100,000 mile warranty does wonders for peace of mind also.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!