This is a fun thread. Like many of you I have the unker. My wife wanted a minivan and in May of 2002 she almost littereally walked my down the street to the local Kia dealer and said I want that one. It's been a surprisingly good vehicle so don't laugh too loud and that 10yr/100K warranty is the main reason. w did have some work done on it. Like the self ratchetin rear seatbelts tend to get sprung buy the little ones car seat.(bummer since this is what they were made for...se warranty. And the was one recall type issue that was required. Other than crappy gas milage it's been great and it's nice to drive. Now for my car.

1997 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.5L_ I love this car almost as much as i loved my 69 Charger with 440 Magnum. we have had to do some work on this one too and it needs the struts all cahnged ad a tune up as it has over 150K on it. Oh yeah this is my hunting and shooting vehicle too and the one I was using to make 1500 mile round trip business runs. I bought it a year old with 58K cause I knew the car was good and the miles were easy. It needs the roof painted as it was starting to go and i had a carwash do a "handwax" and the guys used a buffer and buffed off 70%of the paint. Couldn't really blame them though for the damage.

What I want is as new as I can afford Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 probably an 02-03 after I get myself set up with a new gig.

Double D

2 Chronicles 7:14

"Liberty is always dangerous,but it's the safest thing we have."- Harry Emerson Fosdick

Chasing the Doe and not seeing the Bucks!