Hey Boston, there is a 8mm 200-gn Accubond. That's what I used this year. I killed two elk with two shots with it, very quick kills. The AB exited on one (broadside 150 yards, raghorn bull) and did everything but exit on a tougher angle on a cow that was significantly bigger than the bull. In addition to that, I screwed up a shot on blacktail buck that was quartering sharply away from me and shot it right in the butt, right through the hip joint. Ugh. Anyway after smashing the hip joint the bullet went 39" and ended up under the buck's chin- so a lengthwise shot through a deer AFTER smashing the heaviest joint a deer has.

The 8mm 200-gn Accubond is a heck of a bullet! If for some reason you want potentially more penetration, there's a 200-gn TSX as well as a 180 TSX, which STA has used to great effect in his .325. If you want to go REALLY bonkers there's a 220 Aframe.

Most importantly, there's a 200-gn Partition <g>. It could probably all start and end there- other than cost, which is pretty brutal for those suckers....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!