If you guys use and like Sitka gear, I suggest you try out stuff from the Browning lineup of technical hunting clothes. I had most of the Sitka stuff and I sold it. The browning stuff is better, they have a broader line up, and it is cheaper. I can't tell you how impressed I've been with it. This stuff needs more pub as I believe they make the best clothing for hunters on the market right now. I bought a few pieces and loved it, and bought more, and bought more. I own most of the outerwear now and I continue to buy more.

The Quest jacket and pants are a gore tex soft shell. Breathable and waterproof. A+ quality. The zero gravity lineup is straight paclite goretex, 2.5 layers. Very light weight, super packable, stretchable and breathable. They have the pursuit series of jackets and pants that are a traditional soft shell with a little bit of nap inside to provide extra warmth, yet very breathable. There's another set (I don't have it) of goretex wind stopping soft shell. That's probably a winner as well. I also love their down jacket and vest - 700 fill and very warm and packable.

It sounds like I work for them - I don't. It's just a better product and much more economical. It comes in mossy oak treestand which looks a lot like the mothwing camo Sitka uses. All goretex and top of the line stuff. I highly recommend it. I had no qualms with Sitka, but this is better quality and less money.

I haven't tried their regular pants and shirts yet but that's next on my list. I'll report when I do.