I got a bunch of Browning stuff to test drive and review about 6 years ago. To say it failed would be giving it undue credit. All seams leaked badly even after a couple applications of seam sealer.

The Hydro-sponge material was the worst fleece I have ever seen for soaking up water... they claimed it is waterproof.

The pants had shallow slash pockets sewn down inside. So any time you sit to glass the stuff leaves the pockets.

The suspender buttons popped off without any stress applied.

The take-up waist straps use velcro and they are so long they cover the entire strip making them 100% useless for actually adjusting.

I could go on and on... Browning's response was basically "Thanks, but we didn't think you were actually going to critique them..." Stuff like the suspender buttons, "We never should have put those on." The pockets "But that would change the style of the pants."...

I have a heavy fleece shirt by them I really like, beyond that, Browning does not make acceptable wet weather gear, IME&O.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.