I have both browning and sitka.

Sitka 90% Jacket and pants. And Sitka Nimbus pants.

Browing Quest jacket and pants, and a paclite jacket.

I'm not sure if comparing these two (90% vs. Quest) are comparing apples to apples, but each serve their purpose.

For me, I'll use my sitka 90% in the warmer dryer weather (above 40 and dry). The 90% are very comfortable, almost like wearing pajamas hunting. I'll throw in the nimbus pants and paclite jacket for shell rain gear if I'm packing in for a few days and it might rain a day but mostly dry. 90% is definitely not waterproof.

If the weather is going to be colder, wetter, and the terrain is a little more brutal, the browning quest gear hands down. It's a lot tougher and will withstand the worst weather as long as you layer correctly. It's not near as breathable as my sitka 90%, but that is to be expected based on the material and durability. My Quest gear was/is completely 100% waterproof. Both 90% and quest have zipper vents to increase breathability.

I would say this though. My experience is that my Sitka Gear is not quite worth the money I paid. There is cheaper gear out there that will do just as well or close to it at a fraction of the cost.

I can't say the same about my browning gear. It's worth every penny and it can take a beating. I mostly hunt high country mule deer and if there is any type of weather, browning, always.

I think the 90% and the Quest gear go for around the same cost and I think there is much more value in the quest gear. It just doesn't breath quite as well, but everything else is better IMO.

Last edited by AHM; 03/07/09.