Yeah, it's cut similar to sitka...both are a tad tight for their size I would say. The Quest is a tad "stiffer" and a lot tougher than the sitka stuff do to the material differences (100% waterproof goretex etc...). Definitely not worried about snagging on anything like I am a little with the sitka (like if you have to crash through some thick [bleep]). Noise was not an issue with the Quest gear.

I really didn't like how either of the pants were cut and would say the sitka pants are cut a little nicer than the browning (I'm comparing 90% to Quest here).

For a fit reference on the pants. I'm comfortable in 36W X 34L jeans that have been washed....6'1 athletic build (my jeans have a little room and hit the ground at my heels).

I originally ordered large Quest pants, no way they were going to work. They would tighten up on my thighs way to much when I raised my knee (such as hiking) and the length was pretty short. I went with XL's which are better, but the waist is pretty big. I use suspenders and a belt and it leaves some room for comfort and breathability. The XL's don't tighten up on my legs when hiking and fit better in the butt and crotch. If you are my size, error on the larger side, unless you like a tight crotch and something riding up your crack (I'm talking about pants here guys).

For the sitka's again they were smaller, I like room and comfort and make up for it with suspenders and belt. I went with the 2XL's on the 90% pants. Huge waste, but comfortable. Neither of the pants are very long.

My $.02