DJ. I know your a huge Sako guy and they can do no wrong,I like Sako's too and other than their sorry mounting system which is also way too heavy and bulky, not mention you can't mount your scope low enough. I can find no fault with them. If it's such a fantastic "can't fail" system how come it's not used on every other rifle made? You say it's because were not used to it in the US, I think that's a little thin, if it is a better system everyone would have been using it for years, at least the custom rifle makers would use it wouldn't you think? and I've never read one story of a scope that popped completely off and went banging down over a canyon or a scope that fell off a rifle that was just standing in a rack that was mounted with flimsy screws, I'm sure many have worked loose but not completely detached from the rifle, and I know with the literally millions of rifles in service that use this flimsy screw system their could be exceptions..As for me I'll just use this sorry not lined up screw system on My old junkie Remington's and Winchester's and Weatherby's and almost every other rifle in the free world...I'm glad Sako don't build cars they might use this clamp on system to attach the wheels grin..........547.