Originally Posted by McInnis
If you don't get the "American Hunter", there's an article with the Caprivi featured. Like any gun rag it goes a bit overboard on the positives, but the accuracy tests were impressive.

if it is the same article that was in american rifleman make sure to read it carefully... you will notice they only tested the gun for accuracy with 300 gr bullets since the 270gr bullets did not group well at all.... the writer even commented about this but stated "I did not do thatn on purpose" which I find hard to believe... they would never trash a major advertiser... even if they needed it.

had two kimbers.... both had to be sent back to make them work.. then neither would shoot better than 2.5" @ 100 yards... I know a lot of guns love them and get good ones... I have not. I really love the montana but after being bitten twice with serious quality control issues I now stay away from them. (which is sad since I think the weight and design of the montana is about perfect)

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth