Honestly, there is no possible way that 1 man...ONE MAN, could have done the things this imbecile has claimed.

*Engineered and built a steel and concrete bridge when he was 14

*Developed machinery and processes for Remington

*Contributed designs and developments for the DC-10, Boeing aircraft and what not

*Not to mention all of the other engineering and building feats he claims

*PLUS competitive shooting against the best in the world

I know I'm probably leaving out quite a few more ridiculous claims but I don't have the will to go back and reread all of his posts.

If there was ONE MAN who has truthfully completed all of the claims he states he has done, he wouldn't have time for a campfire forum because Dateline and the Today show would be doing specials on him every chance they got.

Your ruse is up lee, give it a rest. There was a guy I went to school with, that until now, I decided was the worst compulsive liar on the planet. You take the cake with that title.

If I were you...and I had done half the things you claim, I would be bragging and backing up my claims with every shred of evidence I could muster. As I have said before, the fact that you don't answer anyone's questions about your degrees or anything personal related just screams that you are a fraud.

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~