Try again, Lee.

I am slandering, whom, exactly? And, how, exactly?

Have I ever posted your real name? Nope............... Don't know it, so I couldn't post it.

I did post a list of professional engineers in NC and SC, and as stated above, I believe that you are not on either list. It'd be hard to slander someone who's NOT on a list. Those on the list are not being slandered, as they are, quite simply, not you. And, you're not being slandered, as, quite simply, I don't believe that I'm posting anything false about you (as you sure as hell can't prove anything you've claimed, nor prove anything that I said you CAN'T prove).

I, and others, have continually asked you for proof of your claims.

Post some proof, Lee. Start with the M70, and keep going from there. Some simple, verifiable, proof would go a LONG way.

And, you simply can't do it.

BTW - why are you singling me out? Scorpion has asked the same proof, and called you a liar. So has Matt Williams. So has Art. So have many others. Yet, you're targeting me. That, would be an interesting thing, and me, by name. That, would be an interesting twist, should you find yourself in jeopardy of that which you claim I am doing to you, would it not?