agreed, a good friend of mine is a very archery savvy hunter. He told me that he has never had more trouble then when he started shooting broadheads over 300fps. It was his feeling that the faster over 300fps the more strange things began to happen with consistant flight, adding to this shots over 40 yards also became more erratic.

I'm sure things can be done to solve this stuff, but it was his opinion that speeds close to, but under 300fps were far more stable for use with broadheads in general. I've never owned a bow that shot hunting weight arrows faster then 300fps, the best I've ever had was about 275fps. I've had no struggle killing anything up to elk size in North America and up to Kudu size in Africa. Rare to have an arrow remain inside game as well.

Have you ever seen "Family Traditions" with Haley Heath? She is shooting 47lbs and zips arrows through about everything she shoots. She is a hella good bow shot and using what most macho guys would laugh at. It's impressive to watch her and see how great such a low power bow works when used at "hunting" range by a great shot.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)