Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
I assume you responded to my first post in this thread. It has evolved into a weekend meet and greet at Jack Creek near Saratoga. Jun 11, 12 & 13

Saratoga is less than 2 hours from me. Where is Jack Creek?

The only Jack Creek I could find on the net was up near Cody somewhere.

To reach Jack Creek Crew Quarters from Saratoga, Wyoming, turn west off Highway 130/230 on Bridge Street across from the Wolf Hotel, travel west on County Road 500 to the forest boundary approximately 20 miles, then on National Forest System Road (NFSR) 452 for 5 miles. The Jack Creek Crew Quarters will be located on the left (north) side of the road.

There I printed it so I won't have to keep asking.

I could go to Three Forks and connect to I-94 and drive across Montana to Billings. Than connect to I-90 and drive south across Wyoming. Than connect to I-84 and drive a third of Wyoming to Saratoga. But that seems the long way to me. Or I could jump on 287 out of Helena and drive straight through to Saratoga. The 287 route although two lane seems the shorter and most direct route.

I'm open to suggestion if anybody has one.

I could jump on my private jet and fly in too but probably not in this lifetime. grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude