Originally Posted by wyoelk
A big +1 on this. Thinking Dan needs to bring the fixings for some of his pizza after his last pictures of the same.

Still drooling here...

Dutch Oven Trash Can Pizza for 20+ people??? Its cheap... Easy.... Done in under a couple hours... Who all has a 12" deep?

[Linked Image]

Sirloin Tip roasts with spuds and onions are even easier, just take longer laugh

Thats the problem with DO cooking.... If you do a couple roasts in two ovens, thats 4-5 hours of beer drinking while waiting on dinner.

I also pretty much have my backwoods Jambalaya recipe tweaked to exactly where I want it (a good one to try in a couple turkey fryer pots perhaps???) and with the sausage making my Dad and I have been up to, there's a whole new realm of possibilities there. A perfect Jambalaya sausage is on the agenda and with his annual pepper crop it'll put the generic 'authentic' Andouilles to shame (who actually eats jalapenos?)

If we can round up enough Dutchies, I don't have a problem playing 'O Holy (Chuck) Wagon Master laugh I'm sure I can find a few volunteers to help drink beer and supervise laugh

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall