I don't have any pictures, but mine are nothing fancy, you can find their pictures all over the place.

Most of my cutting is done with Gerber LSTs in various sizes. They're light, hold a reasonable edge, and are cheap enough if I lose one, it doesn't bother me. I usually carry one "magnum" LST, 1-2 of the next size down, and one teeny one.

If I need anything bigger, these days I go with a rubber handled Buck Vanguard.

In years past I used a non saw-back Gerber LST. Awesome knife, love the grip, but it's just heavier than I need to lug around. Before that I had a Buck General that I'd worked over a lot to flatten out the "cheek" on the blade. It was a big friggin' razor. I skinned a lot of stuff with it, did "inside" work on game just because know-it-alls said I couldn't .. etc. Lighter than the shorter Gerber. Mostly I set it aside because the handle on it gets real slick when I have critter blood and fat on my hands.

I think the coolest / most creative "field dressing knife" I ever saw was a fired '06 case my dad pounded flat with rocks when he realized he had a buck down and left his knife home.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...