Originally Posted by Flower_Child
Oulufinn,
In this current post of yours, you said that the previous question you asked, you regarded as absurd. Frankly, I don't consider your absurd question to be all that absurd, given good ol' Wayne's track record and I did attempt to answer your question fairly and to deal with you in a fair, non contentious manner, but with an opposing viewpoint. Should I be crying foul, as I do wish to discuss this matter further, but only if we can take this matter seriously if you please. Did you lead me on? If so, why? and is it fair to say you did it deliberately? I hope not and that you are a more stand up guy than that. Are you?

Flower Child

The question of if the NRA would support Harry Reid, based on Wayne LaPierre being at the opening of a huge new shooting center is absurd to me and I asked it, knowing full well they would not. So, no, I am not more stand up than that. It was asked to cut through your initial smokescreen and clarify what you really believed. Your answer seems to be, "Maybe", after looking at your answer.

I AM serious about calling out those who smear the NRA in absurd ways & will continue to do so, every chance I get. There is voting going on right now for the NRA Board Of Directors. Taking part in that is one hell of a lot more productive than attempting to smear Wayne LaPierre and the NRA in a dishonest manner. The NRA is not perfect, far from it, however, if more people became voting members, it would be closer than not.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK