I've had a couple of Tikkas and now have an A7. Simply had to try one especially when the price dropped to that of a Tikka. There are some advantages over the Tikka but nothing that you couldn't live with or without. I've also had a Sako 75. Looks wise the 75 was the cats a$$! One of the prettiest rifles ever made IMO. However shooting all of them there isn't much difference. All are picky looking for the right load. The A7 does come with a 5 shot MOA guarantee and the Tikka comes with the 3 shot MOA. And none of them put a target in to prove it... But once you find the right load they'll shoot just fine. Matter of what you can afford and the look or feel that you want. The A7 does allow you to drop the trigger to 2# very easily and that to me was a nice feature. Plus it's a good feeling trigger. Also like the ability to open the bolt while on safety like the 75 does.

Saw the Icon mentioned earlier, have 2 and both came with targets and with the ammo the target was shot with. Both exceeded the factory target right out of the box. They're heavier than the Tikka and A7s, but they are by far the easiest to shoot gun that I've ever owned. And that's saying something..... And they are the least pickiest with almost everything you put in them shooting an inch or better. Worst load I've had in one was about 1.5". I've had much worse in rifles made by Sako. Plus the Icon tends to shoot most loads to the same spot - something I've rarely seen in anybody's gun. I have one 243 shooting 3 different loads, from different manufacturers within an inch of each other at 100. The 4th load is 2" higher but dead on otherwise. Dam good rifles.. and the weather shield is probably the best finish out today. Tells you that it requires no oiling. Just wipe it off if it gets wet or dirty.

Hillbilly go get ya a stainless A7! Before the prices go up, you won't regret it. I won't be selling my A7 any time soon either. Good rifle. Also as someone pointed out it carries good. Just feels good in your hands. Might have mine bedded though to see if I can get it even tighter..and then magnaported... just cause there's always room for improvement!

Any of those mentioned will do a fine job. A lot of it is what feels good to you.