I hate to post anything too on topic, but...

I'm exactly 2 months away from my trip with Chifuti. We are scheduled to hunt in Chewore South. Andrew Dawson authorized a "shared bag" hunt for my brother and I. I'm after Buff and my brother, apart from just wanting to come along, wants an Impala and Hyena. So the lucky little peckerwood gets to hunt the Valley for $175 (observer rate)a day while his brother pays the full tariff for a Buff/PG hunt. We're tentatively planned to be huntign with Ian Gibson, but things can always change. Ian emailed me after we met at SCI and told me to call Dave Fulson and re-request that we hunt together (I must have come off as a nice guy or good tipper in Reno - not the poor policeman that I actually am) so hopefully it works out. Ian said that they like to keep some of their better known PHs free for "big wheel" clients. Gibson was the guy that spent a couple of hours talking to us at SCI and ultimately tipped us in favour of Chifuti so it's only right that he has to deal with us while we're there.

I'll be back in Canada on August 1st so Randy can start harassing me for photos (payback) shortly after that!

"This duty fell upon me and was the worst job I ever had in my life.
I have known men I would rather shoot than the worst of dogs."

Frank Wild
Second in Command
Endurance 1914-1916