I have a kimber 84M in 22-250 that i absolutely love. It has gorgeous wood, proper wood to metal fit, great trigger and absolutely drives tacks with the 50 Vmax over 36.5 grs i think) of R15, it is a legitimate 1/2" gun @ 100 yds and has shot smaller several times. The only issue was the bolt was maybe just a tad stiff for my liking but became very silky smooth after about 200 rds and is still great.

I just bought a 8400 Montana in 300 WSM and am impressed, very light, great stock to metal fit, bedding looks great, trigger is 3# and breaks like glass and the thing just points like a champ. Although i only have 30 rds through it, im sure i will be very happy with it for along time to come. the first 3 groups ran about 1 1/4" @100 yds with the 180 gr powerpoints (all the gunshop had on hand), but the last 2 groups are a tad under 1" and it appers its still settling down as the barrel breaks in. Will be buying brass and loading some 150 gr loads soon as im strictly going to use it for deer and think a 150 gr at 3200 fps would be the cats ass for a light walking deer gun

Last edited by MallardAddict; 06/13/05.