Had a Micro in 7/08, prefer the newer hunter satin finish, the gloss was too pretty for me to hunt! VERY handy and accurate, Nice glass - Zeiss...

Nice rifles above, Pac-Nor sure knows how to make accurate rifles, even if it is a 338 FEDERAL wink What taper sir? Nice shooting, perfect load - those 200s.

Northern Dave, yeah, I really drooled when I saw that pic I posted and saved it, but the Ti in this thread is a nice example also. Never knew why nobody uses the 338 'Whisper', it's an SSK inspired round on the 7BR. A '358 Whisper' might be a woods range little thumper also, but the WSSM version is surely packing more lbs wink !

Oh, here is the data on the 338 Whisper if anyone wants, 180 at 2544 mv, not bad. http://www.reloadersnest.com/query_bw.asp?CaliberID=389&BulletWeight=180

Glad I am not ltd. to Indiana laws, but I'd be happy to hunt with what some of the Looney's there use!

Himmel, if you read this, do tell us your experience w/338 Fed (inc. accuracy) and how it puts game down compared to your 7/08. Bullet info would be nice also-thanks.