I had problems with the schools here with both my kids (boy and girl) when they were growing up. Not from being bullied but from fighting back when someone attempted to bully them and getting in trouble with the school authorities. They both did exactly what I had taught them to do. My son grew up in a small neighborhood about 12 other wild boys. They were always fighting so I taught him how to take care of himself. When he was in the 5th grade he got jumped by 2 boys in the restroom. He got the best of both of them and one kid ran to get the janitor while my son was still whipping on the other boy. The janitor took my son to the principal's office. Both the boys who jumped my son told the pricipal that my son had attacked them (the principal and both boys were minorities). My son got a 2 week in school suspension. This meant he would have to sit by himself in a room by the principals office for 2 weeks. I called the pricncipal the next day and told him I was coming to see him after school. I met with him and asked him what kind of punishment the other 2 boys got. He said they didn't get any punishment because my son attacked them. I asked him if he really believed my son was stupid enough to attack 2 boys at once when he was all alone in the restroom with them. He told me that's what the 2 boys said had happened and he believed them. I got a little upset to put it mildly. I stood up and told him that my son had better be back in his regular classroom the next day that I'd be back and he probably wouldn't like what was going to happen. My son was back in his class the next day. The best bullying story I ever heard was from some friends whose son was having his lunch money stolen by a big bully. My friends complained to the school and they were told there was nothing they could do about it. My friends found out who the bully's father was and talked to him. The father didn't think it was a big deal that his son was stealing money from the other kids. My friends hired a professional to go talk to the kid's father. When the kid's father told him to mind his own business the hired help beat the crap out of the guy and told him that any time his son stole money from any kid in school he'd be back to do it again. The stealing stopped immediately.