If you think I have some kind of man crush on Miles, then you're completely missing my point. Foxbat got it. Nobody can live up to the expectations of the fans...the ones who have never done that job, many of who never played the game, and yet hold these men to standards of performance that they themselves couldn't live up to in any professional manner on their own jobs. I made not one circular point. But when a fan hates a coach, there's no reasoning with them. The Houston Nutt haters are the worst, but all coach haters will find ANY reason to say the coach they hate sux, even if it's unreasonable. One of the stupidest arguments they make is using any one game to point out how their coach sux...others nearly as unreasonable are failing to give any credit for the good but assigning all the blame for the bad...claiming they can't coach players up referencing players that don't live up to billing, but also claiming the great players they had made them look better than they were. I've said it about other coaches...when you want them fired, you can manufacture ANY reason to justify it.

War Damn Eagle!