Originally Posted by NathanL
ESPN broke into the national championship game to report (with no source) that if offered Miles will accept the job. With the team plane making two trips over the weekend and the AD for Michigan coming to town today I'm guessing that's pretty much he's been offered the job.

I think Miles is a good coach but long term LSU can't give Miles a huge bonus/raise and go thru weeks of this crap every time Michigan fires a coach every 3 years. I mean it was enough of an issue at the beginning they had to write a special clause in his contract concerning Michigan.

LSU might suck for a number of years but long term you have to get a coach who wants to be at LSU long term. I don't think Saban had anything against LSU but got a dream job offer in the NFL.

Is there any confirmation on that? I saw the blurb at the beginning of the game, but haven't seen anything else.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.