It may or may not be a good idea to use the Nosler brass. You will not know unless you measure the Nosler brass against a fired case from your chamber. Or you could use tape to "headspace" the nosler ammo to your chamber to see if it will be a problem.
What I finally figured out is that Nosler is not selling fully formed brass. The shoulder is not at a full 40 degrees so that it will hold the cases against the boltface even in a non saami chamber. Whether this was done on purpose by nosler I dunno.
If your going to headspace the case to your chamber strip your bolt and make sure that it closes with no resistance. Put a piece of tape on the case head of a Nolser case. If you feel resistance closing the bolt all will be fine. If I had to put two pieces of tape on the case head to feel resistance I would probably be okay with it. I would not not feel okay with 3 pieces.

I am not saying that you should leave the tape on the case when firing, it is just for measurement. I took a bunch of pics of measurements of nosler brass measured with a comparator a couple weeks ago but never posted them. Will see if I can find them so you will see what I am talking about.