Anyone who says the tsx is expensive and you don't need them is delusional. You shoot at a deer one shot normally and the loaded round costs about .80 if you reload. Try buying ANY factory loaded ammo in 708 for less that $1 per round. You spend anywhere from $400 for a cheapo rifle scope combo to the skies the limit for your rifle/scope. Minimum of $100 for boots, several hundred for camo or orange clothing, my all inclusive license is $165,$100 to fill your $40,000 SUV with gas, $500 for the computer to read Swampy spout his idiocy, $600 for the Leica rangefinder, $500 for that Reconyx trailcam to see what is in the woods, food, beer, and all the other stuff I can't remember. Tell me you can't afford 50 cents extra for a bullet that just plain works. I can identify with the 139 Hornady also as I used that bullet for years and killed quite a few deer with it. You can give a kid a 708 loaded with the 139 H and pushed by 37 gr of Varget and tell him to kill schitt. Don't kick and just plain knocks the deer flat at 100 yards or less which is where most kids operate. However, seeing what the Accubond does to deer in my 6.8 Rem the last couple years has made me a believer in them, too.