I think you mean "above" and not "about" in the first sentence; that changes the tenor of your post quite a bit, at least the first part.

My impression is that you are arguing for a better method of predicting the trajectory of a bullet, using a G1, G7 or modified G1 BC value. Arguing computer predictions is a rather sterile enveavor, because the real world is chaotic and doesn't care about your computer programs; something the climate alarmists are finding out to no small detriment.

Yes, you can predict the elevation pretty well, but there are undetected conditions that will be more than happy to upset your Apple or PC cart. Computer predictions will only give you a general impression on how to hold to account for the wind and other conditions that you can detect and measure. Miss one of them and it's GIGO time.

You might want to go view my 1000 yard match report from yesterday in the competition forum and then come back and tell me the computer could have predicted all that.

The only thing that is true is that when you launch a bullet, you allow Nature to do with it what it damn well pleases.

So speculate away, but Nature has the final word.