Clearly wasting my time, so I'll be short:
Originally Posted by Gath_Sten
confusing BC with form factor.

Turn to page 288. "The solid black and gray lines are the G1 and G7 standard drag curves scaled by the bullet's form factor."

Can you understand what that statement means? I'm confusing BC where? Look at all the graphs--note how the data points for bullets, even those with form factors far from one, such as the 1.3 bullet I mentioned, are ploted right on the line.

Because that's what matters.
You picked a Sierra bullet and listed out it�s BC/Vel values and then when MacLorry uses it with real numbers

You mean he changed to the Sierra method after realizing his original method would give very poor results. Why would you expect me to argue the against Sierra method when I've said many times it's a decent way to do things?
His contention is that his method produced more accurate results for the G1 BC using the G7 as the reference. He infers from that FACT that his method (actually Ken Oehler�s method) would produce an even better G7 BC if applied when that bullet was tested. Nothing you�ve posted I've spent the time to read and understand counters that argument

Fixed that for you. More data below. Please actually read it this time.