HOGGHEAD,

You remind me of a friend of mine. I gave him a Savage .30-06 with a Leupold 3-9 forty-eight years ago. He still has it. About thirty years ago I gave him a Remington 7MM Mag with a 4-12 Burris on it. He still has it.

In that same time I have had maybe a dozen rifles and scopes. The only one left is my Klienguenther K14 I purchased in 1977. It had a 4-12X Burris. It has had maybe half dozen scopes on it. Even the Savage .223 I had was converted to a .257 Wea Mag. In fact that one will get the newest z5. The barrel from the .223 became my .224 MBOC.

I told him I am way more dynamic than he is. It is not that he is thinking about the future, he just doesn't change much. he is more static than me. If you have read my threads, you know I have already bought and sold three Swarovskis and gone through three Bushnell 4 1/2-30X50 scopes until I got the one I now have. I already ordered another z5 in hopes of getting one that is as good as my Bushnell in normal day light.

Neither of us is doing it better than the other. We are just doing what we do. There is slim chance for you to convince those of us who will purchase a Vortex. I have one of their binocs (6.5x32); which is very nice and light. Of course it is for sale. I would buy another Nikon 7-15X35 for the pickup.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter