Originally Posted by Flinch
...Coming from the asss clown that brags about wounding big mule deer with a rifle, you are definitely the idiot here. You and Tom should be BFS's, swap spit and brag about the T.V. hunting shows you watched this weekend. That is where you both get all your bow hunting experience, especially you drumdum. When was the last time you killed anything with a bow, let alone an elk??? We are all ears. Your armchair expertise cracks me up. Flinch

I dont know why I even respond to you Flinch, I feel like I'm beating up on a retarted kid. That is not a good shot selection, its lethal when you hit them in the right spot but there are too many variables that make this a horrible shot selection. I am sorry that your too damn stupid to comprehend this.

Please provide a quote for the folks here where I "bragged" about wounding a deer. You stupid SOB, I wasnt even the one that took the shot, I was guiding. Please, post up a link or a quote where I was "bragging" about it.

As for your trying to attack my experience level, simply pathetic. I havent killed an animal with my bow in over a decade and I've only killed a handful of animals with a rifle and/or muzzleloader in that time. My job is taking others hunting and thats what I do. I've been doing it for 20 years. I really dont need to try to justify my experience to somebody that thinks that this shot selection is a good/ethical shot to take. That tells me all I need to know about your "experience", or lack thereof