Since I don't know all the facts of the case I will only make a general comment based on what I have read. I'll bet that each and every person on this board knows of laws that are unjust and should not exist. Just because a law is passed, it does not make the law correct. Civil disobediance is practiced all the time and I can't think of a better time to engage in it than when you are sitting on a jury. The jury is the average citizens last chance at real justice. It's way past time for the people to continue to tolerate laws that lean strongly to protect the bad guys. I can't sit here at the keyboard and judge this case but it seems clear to me that the robber started the chain of events and because of HIS actions, he is dead and the world is no doubt a better place. I won't pass legal judgement on the shooter but I really hope he is found not guilty by a panel of people that really care about true justice. If the DA feels pressure to prosecute the case, OK. That doesn't mean he has to do a very good job of it! Justice can be rendered in a variety of ways.