Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Scott F
My heart would be with him but if I had to serve on his jury in this state and the evidence came out just like in the story I would have to find him guilty. Not sure of the laws there but here it is an open and shut thing. It was a bad shoot.

Not me. I would not convict

If asked, would you give this answer in voir dire? And you would be asked if you could listen to the facts and apply the law to those facts? If "Not me, I would not convict" would be your preconceived stance, you'd be lying under oath to fail to disclose that.

Hey Jim! It's good to see you posting again. I haven't seen you in these parts in quite some time.

I have to confess that because of personal reasons I would be the last person a prosecutor would want in his jury. The amount of proof that I'd require would be considered "unreasonable" to most reasonable people.

That said, I'd have to be honest and tell them that straight up. It's not that I wouldn't uphold the law, but due to personal reasons I take "innocent until PROVEN guilty" to an extreme.

No qualms with that. Hope all your military "stuff" worked out, or is getting worked out.

War Damn Eagle!