I don't think its greed, it has more to do with what people in general will pay for something be it a pocket knife or an Iphone. We have way to much over regulation and government interference in the private sector. This is not new, a lot of companies that out sourced to China found that it was not worth it in the end. They start off fine but over time the work just becomes shotty, and the stealing of intellectual property is just rampant in China. And I don't care what anybody says, they are a 30 foot country every thing looks great 30 feet away but up close things just do look quite right. I fly airplanes and helicopters for a living, and Cessna has a new airplane its called the Cessna 162 Sky Catcher. Its an updated 152 and it weights in just enough to be LSA. Light Sport Aircraft. They are making the Wings in China, I give it a few years and Cessna is going to quit there. As good as the airplane is, and it very good, I don't think they are doing as well as the would be doing sales wise, if it didn't have the Made in China aspect to it. Cessna wanted a price point for the airplane, and you do what you have to do. Nothing but crap pretty much comes out of china, Apple Computers are having there problems there. With Jobs gone, I suspect that they will leave when the current contracts are up.

Last edited by gmsemel; 10/25/11.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov