Deflave, I suggest you go to either the Ramshot Load Guide on their website or the similar site for Accurate Arms powders.
Both sites carry some specific warnings about reloading the 5.7X28 round. It is described as extremely critical or very touchy to load. I.e., it goes critical fast. It is recommended that one increase the load only .1 of a grain at a time and pay strict attention to the overal cartriage lenth with each of the bullets tested. I am planning to do some loading for it next spring, BTW.
A couple of things more. First, the brass is ejected forward about 30 degrees from dead ahead. It's thrown about 15 ft. or more. But once you find where it lands, it all lands very close together.
The other thing is that the 27 gr. load, which clocks about 2036 fps, hits about 6-7 inches higher at 25 yds. than does the 40 gr. V-Max load which clocks about 1740 fps. The gun has adjustable sights.
All that said, you can get a 40 gr. SRA Hornet SP to run as much as 1900 fps. plus according to the data.
In testing both ammo types on 2.5 gallon sealed, water jugs, both loads, even the non expanding HP 27 gr. load, affect the jug the same. Completely blows apart the front half of the jug and hits, on course, the back of the jug, some 12 inches of penetration. It doesn't exit.
In contrast, a soft lead, SWC, .357 load which clocks 940 fps., blows out the back half of the jug, not the front, and does exit. But just barely. The bullet can be found about 10 ft. away on the ground. E