Apparently the "new" (once again) website dumped all the old accounts. I had to start a new account too.

The manufacturers of shooting stuff--especially the old line manufacturers--seem to have only reluctantly been dragged and into cyber commerce. I mean, look at all the errors on Remington's website.

As far as availability, SPS has always been an outlet for blems/2nds, no guarantee was made concerning inventory. We can thank the information superhighway for everybody knowing about SPS these days, throw in Obama's election and the previous year or two of buying frenzy of anything that remotely shoots, and a more recent downturn in the economy which probably translates into lower production to create 2nds, and.......well, it was good while it lasted.

I only have about 700 or so Noz 2nds in my gun cabinet....wish I had more.....

I mean, Sierra Trading Post prices have gone up a lot in the past year or so--simply less inventory of over runs and 2nds for them to buy, so they apparently can charge more.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.