Sticks N Stones boys...

I have ordered from MidSouth and gotten a Redding Die set sent out in Small Flat Rate Box and charged Actual Shipping Costs.

Can't see the point? Yeah, KK, the labels are too crummy to stay on the pkgs. Had 2 out of the 6pkgs that the labels came off in the box. One thing, they probably spent $2 on the packing styrene.

One other thing, Nosler is So NOT Web-Savvy that they use a postage meter and tack-on Delivery Confirmation. Shows that they are too ignorant to use USPS website which provides Delivery Confirmation FREE. ETA... And using USPS.com also saves 15% on postage costs; Nosler can't be bothered with that evidently.

Does Nosler care about their customers? Not from what they showed me.

They must get TONS of irate callers. Why else would "Gary" jump the gun and accuse me of "negativity" before I made even one comment or asked "Why don't you have anyone available from 12-1pm to take customer calls about their purchases?

The real question is, WHY does Nosler allow a character like "Gary" to answer the phone and play passive/agressive games with their customers?

Customers are what makes business work. If Nosler cared more about hiring employees who understood this, they might have a functional website and buy the products they've said they were going to stock for the last 2yrs...

Last edited by hogan; 02/17/12.