Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Me do my best to stay way from you??? You flatter yourself! I would "absolutely love" to get your face directly in front of mine!

I`m only a plane ride and PM away from your pathetic cowardly azz. One challenge you will never, never, ever accept.
You must keep the bluff going bigliar, it's your only play. Me standing in front of you is more reality than your daydreaming self can fathom. What could you possibly do if you met me in person? Daydreaming in front of me is not going to be very impressive........

The bluff is over, you've been called and yet you hide behind your keyboard. Keep the lies coming, keep up the dreaming, pretend like you want to settle this--we know better. You've spent long enough on the forum today. I better let you get back to scrounging up the aluminum cans, your next assistance check isn't due till next week.......
.........Ho hum! Ho hum! Ho hum!

Dance, dance, dance, and do some dancing some more. I`m the ONLY one who has been called? Yep! To accept only your damn terms? Nevermind my terms though! Right? Hypocrite!

You`ve been called there too chump. This calling business works both ways.

Did it ever occur to you, that you can get an airline refund if you cancel within a certain period?

You step up. Buy your plane tickets. Then mail me copies all of your flight info. THEN I will mail to you a copy of your cashiers check with your friggin name on it that equals your airline expenses.

Step up! Then your wishes to try and discredit me will be fully realized....SO YOU THINK!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger