Originally Posted by 406_SBC
I've nothing to prove bigliar. You're character is beyond question and your posts discredit yourself without my help. Please keep posting upon subjects that you have no experience with whatsoever and please continue to cite numerous magazine articles and webpages as your proof, so as to maintain your credibility. What would you do if you had to stop guessing????
........Obviously you feel as though you DO have something to prove or you wouldn`t be following me around on the forum like the im-mature clown that you are.

You have every oppty to prove me the big liar that you say that I am, plus prove every other term you wish. But you won`t bend to any inconveniences for yourself, but want me to make every inconvenience possible.

And your last posting shows exactly how damned im-mature and stupid and plain dumb you happen to be.

External ballistics tables do exactly what they are supposed to do. Inform any potential owner of a certain round, what that round is capable of and comparing any round to another,,,,BEFORE,,,,it is purchased. But I guess you can`t figure that out too well now can you?

Maybe you feel that you need to own a round before you can comment on it? Well I don`t! I don`t have that handicap as you do.

I guess reading reports, specs, and exteranal ballistics tables, are all well beyond your superior mentality.

You are one pathetic POS or POC! Which ever you prefer is well defined.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger