Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Blah blah blah BigPinkBelly you are truly an idiot. I wish I still lived in HB because I would be knocking on your door. Oh yeah not that you would be man enough to give me your address. If you were more then talk you would do one of two things. A) buy the ticket and if I didn't show up you could brag and boost about it here. Which for you would be a first. B) You would say how about I come to CT. Of course you wouldn't do that either because you are all talk no action. But hey you play dead well!
................You follow the same type of very predictable and typical egotistical responses as 406. The usual insults along with the usual name calling. The usual stuff! "BIG" courage from a computer keyboard. That`s real easy!

Yep! I "could" buy your plane tickets and then you not show up. Then I "could" brag and boast if you didn`t show up and still be out the money. But that`s not what I want to do. In fact, I want to insure that does not happen.

By you buying your tickets first, you ARE then committed "TO" show up. THEN, if I didn`t mail you a copy of your cashiers check, then you could also brag and boast too?? Things works both ways there partner.

And if I did not have the heavy teaching schedules and contractural commitments which have to be met, I`d be very happy to pay you a visit in Conn, go to Alaska, or to where-ever.

And if you still lived in HB, I would "welcome" having you knocking at my door.

Maybe one of these these days, you`ll get the oppty to see just how well I play dead. Cuz this dead corpse will give you more hell than you could possibly ever deal with.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger