Thank you. I should have mentioned the roundtrip airfare from U.S. is included (economy). Also, 1 free crocodile has just been thrown into the mix to sweeten the pot.

As the VP of our SCI chapter I've looked at enough "donations" to realize that just because it's a donation doesn't make it a sweetheart of a deal. But, this one, at least on the surface, "seems" appealing enough to me to warrant running it up the flagpole for some uber-knowledgeable insight. This would conceivably be my first trip to the Dark Continent if my wife and I don't accompany some friends in August.

Here's my math on this deal. The yellow is the key variable and is entirely dependent upon how much others in the crowd have been drinking!

[Linked Image]
(edited to add wife's airfare)

As a point of reference, that may or may not make a lick of difference to anyone, in no particular order here is the "List" of African animals I�m interested in hunting via fair-chase:

Nyala, Waterbuck, Red Lechwe, Kudu, Gemsbuck, Zebra, Wildebeest (Blue and Black), Springbuck (All), Blesbuck, Warthog, Impala, Eland (Livingstone), Lion & Lioness, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo, Crocodile

I'm sure that once I'm there I will no doubt incur some temptations, but I've always admired the beauty of these animals alive as well as the ones adorning the walls of friends' homes. The Bongo is another beautiful animal, but I can�t seem to get excited about any of the smallish antelopes or the deep jungle stuff.

Time is hard to come by and I am of Scotch/Irish ancestory wink What, in your opinion, would be a good place to start?

Again, thanks in advance for your input as it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Bushcraft; 02/23/12. Reason: math fix

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
Progressive Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide.