Originally Posted by vaturkey
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Oh my! That is VERY nice...

But, you can't just leave us hanging here. Give us some details, man!

Johnny $

257 Roberts. Lilja barrel, starting our octagonal to wedding ring to round. .660 end barrel diameter. Custom Quarter Rib and Talley rings, leather covered pad. Probably 2-7 Leupold scope. Probably just the blued action because I've got zero dollars for engraving. PS. Action is a Miroku made low wall as the original low wall's couldn't have taken the .257 Roberts. Think it will be something unusual and special. I like the way the wood turned out and that's really the first thing folks will notice when they see the gun.

Vaturkey,
My favoritest caliber in one of my favoritest rifle smile

I do have a question about the trigger. I have a Miroku Low Wall in .357 and dearly love the little thing - but without meaning to be indelicate - the trigger is crappy. I know that there are several "fixes" on the internet but I have seen and heard some horror stories about things that have happened when said fix was applied. I know that at one time there was a couple of fellows making steel trigger to replace the stock one but after some BATF ruling they were forced to stop. What are you going to use?

Thanks for posting and PLEASE keep the pictures and updates coming!

Johnny $

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie