Bricktop,
I don't know the colloquial linguistics of whatever [bleep] planet you're from but here on Earth calling "Bullschit" on someone's statement is tantamount to calling someone a liar.

This much I know is true; a friend of mine was a gunsmith, until his retirement. He manufactured some speciality items one of which was a steel trigger assembly for Low Walls. He stopped because of his concern about the BATF. That is what he told me and I belived him.

I also know this much; this was a civil conversation about an enjoyable hobby and not a discourse on federal law - until you decided to wade in with absolutley nothing of value or interest.
I don't know you and I feel privileged in that regard! But your type is not hard to figure out, distasteful tho that may be.

You can go back to your room in your poor old mother's basement and play with yourself - you cheesedick, little troll. Or, you can get a job like most of the rest of society and try to make something of yourself. I have a business to run and I am going to get to work. Play nice now!

Johnny $

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie