Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Oh Look! The little wanna be tough knows a few bad words. Pick them up on the 'net did ya? Probably at the same time that you were pretending you were an expert on BATF rules and regs.
It's absolutely AMAZING the f*cking BULLSHIT people will blindly accept as truth. Can we be friends? I have a LOT of BULLSHIT ideas and stories I'd like someone to believe and you seem like just the rube to buy into it.

Of course, there's always the possibility some enterprising Bre'r Rabbit type of guy might've, just might've, made up some knucklehead story to get some boob like you the hell out of his shop. But I'm sure that NEVER would've happened with you, would it?
..."Can we be friends?" No, I'm afraid we can't. See, I'm an adult and I hang out with adults. Little folks like you, who have fictitious alter-ego's who are big, bad men of another race and possibly a different species should be in a special place all their own -- and not locked up in yo' mama's cellar. That would keep you from playing on the internet and it would also protect you from those bad folks yo' mama brings by and makes yo' play "nice-nice" with.

Runs along and makes yo' mama some money now. You poor, sorry little bastard.

Johnny $
Yeah, but you believe any old horseshit anyone tells you, and I'm definitely looking for someone like that.

At any rate, since you decided to open the door for some scrutiny, let's see this BATFE ruling forbidding the manufacture of these triggers.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.