Originally Posted by nsaqam
My avatar is Ayrton Senna and I'm not purporting to be him nor any race car driver.

What does an avatar have to do with anyone's true identity?

Never understood that one.
He's been caught in a lie and like many other half-witted liars, he falls back on the only thing he knows: petty insults.

The facts are these:

The '68 GCA controls the interstate commerce in firearms. It defines a firearm as "...any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive; (B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon; (C) any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or (D) any destructive device."

Notice the term "TRIGGER" is not included in that definition. It never has been and it never will, not unlike Johnny Swallers, also a has been and a never will. Johnny never has been capable of offering anything of value to this thread or forum and he never will. He is a sorry-ass dickhead whose only talent seems to be repeating horseshit gun shop rumors to which he cannot apply common sense. He cannot accept constructive criticism and will only respond with juvenile taunts of the basest variety.

That's all well and good, Johnny, I'll simply ride your worthless f*cking ass into the middle of next week until you call "calf rope."

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.