Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
I want the hunter that comes to us with a wood stocked M700 in 270win and a Leupold 3.5-10x40 with CDS or B&C reticle (or whatever scope they have) to be able to consistently hit big game in the vitals at extended ranges under hunting situations. Even if you never use it, practicing at 5 and 600 yards makes 300-400 yard animals chip shots.

This is the conclusion I've stumbled upon over the past 9 months. I couldn't agree more.

While it's always impossible to trump the humor associated with a Texan doing her best,I'd say you've set the bar rather high...beings it took you 9 [bleep] months to savvy that good practice,nets good results.

Wow.

Nrut,

Imagination and Pretend is all you've got.

Though in fairness,I'm still groovin' on your pics.

Bless your heart.

sskuntyote,

You Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,are a never ending series of belly laughs.

Points awarded for the hearfelt whine,that you've mastered over the years.

Congratulations?

Hardly a "secret" that crosshair intersection(da' middle) can't be trumped,but them who shoot the least,"know" the most. Laffin'!

Today's dots,copiously connected...if only because the dumbest of [bleep],will yet again miss the boat. In no particular order: S/S,Synthetic,LW's,Turrets,1-7" twist rate,BC's(lens covers dumb [bleep](s)),upper echelon BC ala 75'Max(s),kissing the throat,spec'ing the throat,COAL massaged to allow said kiss,taped muzzle...and a leetle wear and tear ala scritches/scratches,due to mileage and round count. Moly being a given.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to yet another "Hard Charging" Tale via the Do-Nothing Gang,regarding the things they nearly did,with the wares they nearly had and from the places they nearly went.

As an aside,I Handload Jigs too and I'll happily remove same and allow you dumbphucks to swim away,only to be hooked again and as per whim.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.