Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by krp
Family looking through his computer contacts... you try and hold on to all there was of someone.

Kent

Yeah, that makes sense.
Seeing his photo puts it in a slightly different light, doesn't it?

Life is short.

Life is Short... shorter for some than others...

I gained a philosophy a long time ago.. so far back I don't remember the revelation of when.. probably when I was in the service and working in a Military Hospital...where I have worked with patients who military service was current, back thru Vietnam, Korea, WW 2, even WW 1 and a few guys that 'chased Poncho Via all over Mexico with General Pershing"...

That philosophy, is we all have a beginning and all have an ending... and we have no control over either... we only have control over what is in between...

a man is judged by what he accomplishes and what he does during those two points in time..

it appears that Tom did himself, his family and his country proud during his 52 years that God gave him on this earth...

Prayers to the family in his passing... but a salute to Tom for all that he did in his lifetime...regardless on how short...

many of us live longer but accomplish a fraction of what his life's resume tells of us his time here on earth..

as for myself, I take inspiration from a gentleman like him..

our life is a gift from God that many of us take for granted, until it is finally coming to an end...

guys like Tom make it my current mission in life to thank God for the life he has given me, and to use the rest of it I may have left to serve him thru my actions toward my fellow man....

Guys like Tom are an inspiration to me and I am sure others..

and what greater legacy can one pass on to all whose lives he touched, not matter how great or small that touch was...

instead of wishing him to rest in Peace.. I believe in a heaven.. and I hope he is there, beginning a wonderful perpetual journey...may we all have that to look forward to..

to Tom/Hunter1960.... thank you for all you have given us, each and everyone...

you did well for your 52 years...I salute you sir!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez